Scrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace Layouts } ; theRAINBOWs * <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1551750645752141307?origin\x3dhttp://gong-dai-dai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 Y

Kinda buzie... ZZZ exams around the corner and i haven start my revision at all.. die die die...

Anyway.. still thinking whether to cut my hair this few days.. feel like changing a fresher new look but.. i cant bear my long hair.. though it makes me look old and messy.. i still love it:D

Found a part time job- clinic assistant at fajar.. but yet confirm til after interview. Hope every thing will goes smoothly by then:)

I need a job to buy many stuffs~!

Wishing list for the time being:
1. Return $150 to my mother and $250 to my father
2. Buy a black cardi
3. Buy my ikea white table which cost me $39
4. Roller chair
5. New specs
6. New hair style
7. A white dress
8. Buy paints for my room
9. Buy photo frames and small little toys for my room decorations

OMG~~~ I NEED LOTS OF $$$$$ !!!


Okay. Anyway love 2 songs recently:) very meaningful hope you guys love it too.

____I'll be there for you____


I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
Well as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love, it's suicide

You say you've cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore

I pray to God you'll give me one more chance, girl

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

I know you know we're had some good times
Now they have their own hiding place
I can't promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday

And Baby you know my hands are dirty
But I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby
When you get drunk, I'll be the wine

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

Solo

And I wasn't there when you were happy
I wasn't there when you were down
I didn't mean to miss your birthday, baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you


____Accident can happen____


Don't give up, it takes a while
I have seen this look before
And it's alright
You're not alone
If you don't love this anymore
I hear that you've slipped again
I'm here 'cause i know you'll need a friend

And you know that accidents can happen
And it's okay,
We all fall off the wagon sometimes
It's not your whole life
It's only one day
You haven't thrown everything away.

Take some time and learn to breathe
And remember what it means
To feel alive
And to believe
Something more than what you see
I know there's a price for this
But some things in life you must resist

And you know that accidents can happen
And it's okay,
We all fall off the wagon sometimes
It's not your whole life
It's only one day
You haven't thrown everything away.

I hear that you've slipped again
I'm here 'cause i know you'll need a friend

And you know that accidents can happen
And it's okay,
We all fall off the wagon sometimes
It's not your whole life
It's only one day
You haven't thrown everything away.

You know that accidents can happen
And it's okay,
We all fall off the wagon sometimes
It's not your whole life
It's only one day
You haven't thrown everything away.

So don't give up
It takes a while.

} ' the.RAINBOWs
12:58 AM